GreatCollections.com

Ebay

Auction Systems

[ Supporters ]
Event Calendar
June 2018
No events today.
Search

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages
Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in

Search for at
http://www.coinhood.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 5 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
One of my lasts snip's from eBay. U.S. Coin Talk coinhood_1 5 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:54 pm
coinhood_1 View latest post
Gold and Silver Up this week?? U.S. Coin Talk Relias27 0 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 am
Relias27 View latest post
Anyone watching Under the Dome?? Comics General Talk Relias27 0 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 pm
Relias27 View latest post
Question, to slab or not to slab. U.S. Coin Talk coinhood_1 3 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:46 am
travlntiques View latest post
UP, DOWN Gold and Silver coinhood_1 8 Fri May 31, 2013 10:17 pm
coinhood_1 View latest post

What movies are you all excited for??

Post new topic    Reply to topic    printer-friendly view    http://www.coinhood.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Relias27

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:01 am Post subject: No icon What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

The New Star Trek Looks good.. as Does Iron Man 3... Thor 2.. Wolverine 2... but the one I am truly excited about is The Man of Steel.. I am hoping this will be the first really good Superman Movie to come out in years.. (Other then animated.. if you have Net Flix IP you might want to check out All Star Superman.. it's a pretty good Superman Story.. )
coinhood_1

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

I'm with you on The Man of Steel. I always liked superman comics. Now if they will make one of him and doomday.
Relias27

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

coinhood_1 wrote (View Post):

I'm with you on The Man of Steel. I always liked superman comics. Now if they will make one of him and doomday.

I really don't see them making a non animated movie with Doomsday in there... (You have to remember from a story stand point that was well actually there was not much story to it... ) In addition a lot of people say the Doomsday Fiasco is what led to the downfall of comics.. and Superman especially.. between that.. and the terrible story that followed.. (Reign of the Supermen was not highly thought of by most though I did like it.. especially the parts with Steel... he was my favorite out of that) In addition they already did a version of Superman Doomsday in animation form.. and it did not do to well... so.. all things considering.. I would not hold my hopes high of seeing Doomsday.. (But then again Nolan Directed the Batman trilogy.. and they handed him Superman... the man is gold for them.. so they may become open to the option)
Sponsor
Relias27

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:31 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

Though seeing Superman with Darkseid in there would be really awesome too... (Especially if Mister Miracle and Orion show up in there... Whoa.. baby.. you would have quite the movie..)
coinhood_1

usa.png

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:47 am Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

I don't know, I have to disagree. I think they could get away making a Superman Vs. Doomsday and get away with it.By not killing off superman just have his ass kicked real good before he comes back and saves the day.The animation was the wrong way to go. I did like the way they did it on the TV show Smallville. But doomsday could of looked alot better.
Relias27

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:56 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

Well technically as far as Not Killing Superman .. that is exactly what they did in the animated movie.. basically he got his butt kicked hard.. (and of course killed Doomsday in the movie) and his body went into a state where it shut down.. and everyone thought he was dead.. but in actuality he was basically recharging.. Of course Lex was angry at first but then made a clone of Superman... the clone went on to kill Toyman... and then basically locked Lex up... and was going to let him die... but the real Superman came back.. and fought the clonee.. destroyed it.. and Lex if I remember correctly was arrested.. But Like I said.. I believe if Nolan gets to do a trilogy with Supes.. you will probably see Doomsday and.. quite possibly Darkseid..
Sponsor
coinhood_1

usa.png

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: What movies are you all excited for?? Reply with quote

Either way I am hoping to see the new superman. What previews I have seen of it its going to be a good movie. Laughing
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.coinhood.com Forum Index ->  General Discussion All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: